$275 per connection until September 11
$295 per connection from September 12 - September 18
Retaliation is the most frequently alleged basis for EEO complaints, so it’s important to identify potential issues early on. This engaging webinar will help EEO practitioners understand how viable claims of retaliation arise and to leverage that knowledge to create a more effective response.
Experienced federal EEO attorney Joseph Kaplan will present crucial guidance on how to recognize potential EEO retaliation issues and address them effectively. You’ll also gain an overview of retaliation law and what constitutes protected EEO activity.
You’ll leave with the knowledge to:
- Make your retaliation training more effective
- Determine when a complainant has stated a viable claim of retaliation that must be processed
- Apply best practices in discouraging supervisors from engaging in retaliation
- Recognize when an adverse action may be the product of retaliation
- Identify the circumstances under which an employee who has engaged in EEO activity can still be disciplined
- And much more!